Monday, July 7, 2008

Becoming a Morning Person....

It's been driving me crazy ALL morning. How do I become a morning person? It is 1pm and I am just starting to get my energy rush, and this is just not good! I have missed the most productive hours of the day by doing nothing. So much could have been done, we could have gone to so many different places and all we did was stick in the house. In the coming months I am going to try and change this for good. How I have not a club, but honestly, I'm just going to start by putting one foot in front of the other and hope and pray I can do it!!

Those friends of mine who are morning people naturally drive me nuts (sorry). People say you become a morning person when you have kids, well I don't think so, my kids let me sleep in and don't mind staying in the house. I don't feel I'm being a good mom, so this is something that is important for me to change.

Wish me luck!

No comments: