Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

Well it's July 4th and we have no plans. Can you say RELAXING!!! We just may go to Mt. Clemens and see the fireworks tonight, but it all depends on Sam and if she can handle the noise and the late hour...

Went out last night with my step-daughter and her boyfriend that were in from Florida and had a nice dinner at Brio. Then went and sat at the bar at Bar Loui. I like the inside of the bar, but honestly the drinks are just so so. All their liquor is regulated so my Long Beach Ice Tea has more cranberry than anything else in it. It would be cheaper and better if I just made it at home myself!! Other than that, it was a great evening.

This morning Art went and got Sam up and she came down and climbed into bed with us. These are the best times!! A bit later Bradley came down and climbed into bed with us also, it was great. I live for these mornings. Nothing make me happier than all of us together.

Well time to go do my hair so we can do some errands and get my bathroom cleaned upstairs and my new Upper Case Living stuff on the wall, woo hoo!!

No comments: